List View "Previous Events" not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View "Previous Events" not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

I’m not sure what’s happening. This was all working just fine, but I turned it over to the client, and now it’s not. I’m not saying they broke something (I don’t think they’ve touched any code), but I can’t figure out what’s changed. Maybe there was an Events Calendar update that messed something up with one of my filters?

The client wants to use Events Calendar ONLY for archive, so it’s taken some tweaking (which you guys helped me with).
    You can find the page here: http://fwatest.org/event-archive/past-events/

I haven’t edited the nav.php file, so at least we can start with addressing THAT issue. The archive buttons are another problem…. and I can send you my modification of the list.php file once we solve this previous events issue.

THANK YOU!

Thank you

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re facing difficulties, here.

Maybe there was an Events Calendar update that messed something up with one of my filters?

That’s a strong possibility – we’ve got an existing bug report for this issue with list view pagination (and it should be addressed in the very next upcoming maintenance release). If you can hold tight we’re literally in the final stages of preparation for that release and a fix should be with you/your client soon 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

James
    Participant

Do you have an ETA for this? My client is getting frustrated (and I don’t blame them).

Barry

Hi! While we can’t offer any guarantees or an ETA as such we are literally in the final stages of preparing this release so it shouldn’t be too long (hopefully, a matter of days).

Thanks!

James
    Participant

It’s working again. There’s another issue since this update, but I’m starting a new thread.

Barry

Glad that initial issue is resolved: one of the team will be along to help in the other thread as soon as possible. I’ll go ahead and close this one – and thanks again for your patience and support 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘List View "Previous Events" not working’ is closed to new replies.