List View of The Events Calendar Pro is messed up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View of The Events Calendar Pro is messed up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sunbridgeinstitute
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for this excellent plugin. I have a problem – the main calendar page looks awful. I have it set to the list view but it is displaying in a very weird and disjointed way. I have no idea what the issue is – it was looking normal several weeks ago. Any help to get it back to the usual list view would be much appreciated.

sunbridgeinstitute
    Participant

Any thoughts on this? We’re waiting on a fix for this issue to launch our new website. Any help would be much appreciated.

Courtney

Hello Ivy

Test how your /events page looks when you change these settings: Events » Settings » Display »

Default stylesheet used for events templates

& Events template.

display templates

Also, does the calendar display roughly as you’d like with Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/?

I’m hoping we can clear this up soon for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

sunbridgeinstitute
    Participant

Thanks for your thoughtful response. Oddly, I do not see the section with the option to change my stylesheet under “Settings”! I’m attaching a screenshot of what I see.

Courtney

Hi Ivy

That is odd. Is your theme possibly modifying the settings? I know several themes listed on ThemeForrest modify the location of our settings. Usually they relocate our settings into their theme settings. You can test to see if a default theme, like Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, shows these settings as well.

Hoping we find where those settings were moved to.

sunbridgeinstitute
    Participant

Hi Ivy,

After doing some further digging I’ve realized that a recent update of my theme (Enfold by Kriesi) has caused these problems. I will continue this thread on the theme forum and will happily report back in case it’s of use to any other users.

Courtney

Thank you Ivy, we appreciate the info you can pass along!

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘List View of The Events Calendar Pro is messed up’ is closed to new replies.