List View not working correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View not working correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stefanie
    Participant

Hello,
    I have multiple events added to my calendar and therefore multiple pages. In calendar view, the “next page” is loading correctly. However, in list view it keeps spinning and never loads. I am about to launch this website, and I the events calendar is one of the main features. Any help troubleshooting would be appreciated.

Thank You,
    Stefanie

George
    Participant

Hi Stefanie,

Sorry you’ve ran into some trouble here! I checked out your website and immediately noticed something that, to me, seemed like a red flag – on the home page, there was an AJAX spinner just hanging on the homepage and spinning with no action. I took a screenshot of that here for reference → https://cloudup.com/cYr2gB_XOMu

When I tried paging through List View, I indeed was unable to and noticed a JavaScript error that I haven’t encountered with The Events Calendar → https://cloudup.com/cfrymXAPSAU

There are a few potential culprits here, and we need to test each thing to either confirm that it’s the source of the problem or to rule out definitively that it is not the source of the problem:

1. What version The Events Calendar is currently installed on your site? And what version of Events PRO?
    2. In your support post here, it says that you activated a default theme. Are you certain you did this? If not, please do this test again: activate a default theme like Twenty Twelve (or a more recent default theme) on your site and see how the List View pagination works. What do you find?
    3. If activating the default theme does not help, then leave this default theme active and proceed with deactivating other plugins on your site one at a time. Re-test the List View pagination after each deactivation.

Let us know what you find with these first few steps, they’re a great starting point and we can continue troubleshooting from there.

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘List View not working correctly’ is closed to new replies.