List view – no end time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List view – no end time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

If we set the same start time and end time, then only the start time shows on the single event. How come that doesn’t happen on the list view? How can we get only the start time to show in list view? Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

funinjerusalem,
    Thanks for reaching out! You should be able to do this by pasting the following snippet into your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/c313f3677a13b866035c

Give that a try and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Joanna Shebson
    Participant

Will that remove the end time for all events or only for events that have the same start and end time? Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

funinjerusalem,
    Yes, that will remove the end time for all events. However, upon further investigation, I’m seeing the end time removed in my default environment. It looks like you’ve created some template overrides, which I suspect are the culprit (see here: http://www.funinjerusalem.com/wp-content/themes/fij-theme/tribe-events/). Try temporarily disabling your template overrides by renaming the ‘tribe-events’ folder to something else and see if that resolves the issue.

If that fixes the end time issue, then you’ll want to compare your ‘list/content.php’ file with the latest version in the plugin directory to make the necessary changes.

Hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List view – no end time’ is closed to new replies.