List view: images don't float after update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List view: images don't float after update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mario
    Participant

The recent update von Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro has changed the style of the list view. I configured the Calendar for displaying thumbnail images floated by the text extract. After the update I didn’t manage to rearrange images and text in the list view like before. Now, it looks like this: http://www.avenue.jetzt/kalender/
    However, it should look like this: http://www.avenue.jetzt/category/entstehung/

I would be very happy if you could assist me with some hints to restore the previous look of the list view.

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Mario,

Welcome to the support forums! I’m happy to help get things sorted out with your list view. Can you recall how the customizations were applied originally? If the plugin was edited directly, then any changes made to the files would have been overwritten when the plugin was updated. That’s why it’s important to add custom templates separately.

The list view single event content template is located at:

/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/list/single-event.php

You can customize that template by adding it to your theme like this:

/wp-content/themes/your-theme/tribe-events/views/list/single-event.php

Let me know if you can recall how the template was originally customized or if you need some more guidance on how to apply those customizations to your theme so that they don’t get lost in future updates.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Mario,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any activity here so I’m going to close the thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you need anything else though!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘List view: images don't float after update’ is closed to new replies.