List view causing errors only on new pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List view causing errors only on new pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jlbworks
    Participant

From time to time List view shortcode is interrupting: page width, js animation and admin toolbar, but it is only happening on new pages, the pages with the list view i have already created before yesterday are all fine.

I have tried using other themes and disabling other shortcodes and plugins, and found that the venus theme is the only instance where this conflict of sorts happens.

The formula for creating the error is: using the themes page builder + the themes filterable blog + a text area with HTML + the list view shortcode = extraneous loading time + errors across that page.

This formula is just what i have found, it may not be the only instance where it creates this conflict.

Notes:
    The site I am working with is well over 5GB in size.
    When the child theme is disabled it removes all theme settings and custom css.
    I have layerslider plugin pulling event post type information into the slider.

Cliff

Hi Ken.

Per our Scope of Support Terms, we only provide support for the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Fifteen.

It seems the combination of items to create the issue you described involves specific aspects of your theme / layout builder.

If there’s something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘List view causing errors only on new pages’ is closed to new replies.