List View Bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View Bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hello,

I am noticing a bug on the List View. When I view events http://www.wayshowerscollege.com/events/ It only shows the first week of events in November (Nov. 1- 5)and when I click Next Events I see December Events and Jan, when I click previous events I go to Novembers full listing of events that goes through Nov 19th. This bug is on Photo view too.

When I select Map View events list as they should, same with Month View. On Month View I can see the first week of Nov. events in October and I click November and it goes to Nov. full calendar.

Please advise me how to remedy this issue.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is a Divi specific issue. Fortunately the solution is easy.

Go to Divi > Theme Options > General and look for Number of Posts displayed on Archive pages. Set that number to a higher one – preferably the one you have under Events > Settings > Number of events to show per page – and that should fix it.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Stephanie
    Participant

Fixed! Thank you 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Super cool!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic in the forum and we will help you out.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugin, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘List View Bug’ is closed to new replies.