list view and feature image placement

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO list view and feature image placement

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas
    Participant

I’ve used the plugin for a while on other sites and rarely have an issue using the default template. This is all working perfectly with the Woo ticket integration but something as simple as the list view is a bit of a mess with a lack of definition between events. I saw some other postings but there didn’t seem to be a clear resolution: http://citywomen.org.gridhosted.co.uk/events/
    I just need the feature image to sit neatly alongside the events title, copy etc with a decent bit of padding between them.
    I placed a tribe-events.css file in a new tribe-events folder in the child theme but even using the chrome inspector I’m not getting far with the target classes.

I’ve never had to ask before so I’m hoping this is a quick fix…

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Nicholas. Thanks for getting in touch about this formatting customization. That’s a great question.

I’m having a little trouble envisioning exactly what you’re after here. Would you mind explaining precisely what you want the end result to look like?

I can’t promise anything, but we could perhaps then give you an example or a starting point, but please bear in mind that this is ultimately a customization that we can offer only very limited support for.

Thanks for your support! πŸ™‚

Nicholas
    Participant

Hi Kelly, thanks for the response.
    I sort of rolled things back and the formatting has improved. I also added the category colours plugin which is doing a good job at separating the event lists. The ticket integration is so simple and so is the EC Pro functionality – I just wish the customisation wasn’t so long-winded!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Nicholas. I’m sorry that the customization is tricky. You are right that it can be quite cumbersome at times. Unfortunately, we haven’t found a good way to create something simpler that works for everyone.

I’m very happy to hear that you’re finding the ticket integration and PRO easy to work with. The Colors plugin is also a great tool, as are Andy’s other plugins (located here, in case you haven’t run across them yet: http://profiles.wordpress.org/afragen/)

Is there anything else I can help you with? πŸ™‚

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Nicholas. As it’s been more than a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘list view and feature image placement’ is closed to new replies.