List Shortcode displaying mini calendar widget view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List Shortcode displaying mini calendar widget view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mcmahant
    Participant

I used this shortcode [tribe_events_list] and it’s not displaying the list view of the calendar. Instead it’s showing the widget mini calendar. I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.

Josh
    Participant

Hey mcmahunt,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I took a look at your site at http://www.graphicdesignhero.com/lifebridge/church_life/ and this appears to be displaying the List Widget rather than the mini-calendar. Is this the appropriate page and the issue has been figured out? Or is there another page that is displaying the wrong output for the shortcode?

Let me know. Thanks!

mcmahant
    Participant

What shortcode do I use to display a calendar in list view of one specific category?

mcmahant
    Participant

I used this [tribe_mini_calendar category=”college”] Which looks terrible and is not in list view. At the bottom it gives me the same List Widget as before.

I want something like this, but I want to add it to specific pages.
    http://www.graphicdesignhero.com/lifebridge/events/category/college/list/

The list widget is displaying the correct information, just in the context of a widget instead of a page.

mcmahant
    Participant

I found two things:
    1) it looked terrible because the shortcode was embedded in a

tag. Easy fix
    2) The Event Rocket plugin does exactly what I want.  Why is this not part of the core of the Pro Plugin?
    Josh
    Participant

Hey mcmahant,

Thanks for following up with us! I’m glad you were able to find a solution that works for you!

The Event Rocket plugin is managed by one of our awesome developers and has become a bit of a playground for new ideas and features that could potentially be a part of the main plugin. This occurred with some of the other shortcodes and I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets integrated in a future release as well.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List Shortcode displaying mini calendar widget view’ is closed to new replies.