List of Scheduled Events is empty

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator List of Scheduled Events is empty

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I add a recurring import from Google Calenders, but after saving the import, the list of scheduled events stays empty. I tried a Browser refresh but nothing is happening. The list stays empty.

Strangely under https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ the site-URL is not updated. Maybe it is a Licence issue?
    Thanks for your help.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Mike
    Participant

Hi Cliff
    Thanks for the fast response.

Wordpress is up to date as well as your plugin.
    I switched the theme to Twenty Sixteen without success.
    I then also turned off all Plugins without success.
    I enabled WP-Debug as you described and by clicking on “Scheduled Events” after having tried to save an reoccuring Import there is the following error messages:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function get_label() on null in /home/www/web57/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Record/List_Table.php on line 290

Any further advice?

Cliff

Thanks for those details, Mike.

I do see Line 290 uses get_label() in our latest version so I’ve logged this bug for our developers to investigate further.

Could you please provide the Google Calendar URL you’re trying to import so we can test for ourselves if needed?

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Mike
    Participant

Hi Cliff. Thanks for your answer.
    I tried several different Google Calendars and they all failed.
    I then installed the plugin to a equivalent, but fresh wordpress system with the same plugins and themes – and it worked. Is there maybe a reset script to reset all settings from events calendar?

Cliff

There isn’t a reset script, but you could delete all wp_options with an option_name LIKE %tribe%

If you can replicate what your settings are to cause this error, please share so we can squash that bug.

Also, please share your System Information Report for the site experiencing this and the other site where the error is not happening.

Thanks.

Mike
    Participant

Hi. I just refreshed completely my wordpress site (deleted database, set up everything from the scratch) and since then event aggregator works fine besides another issue for which I opened another thread. Thanks for your assistance. This issue can be closed.

Cliff

I’m glad to hear you were able to solve this. Thanks for your effort here and updating us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘List of Scheduled Events is empty’ is closed to new replies.