List of organisers not available when posting new events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events List of organisers not available when posting new events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

I’ve noticed since updating this morning our community organisers are not able to list events under their existing organiser name. The form asks to enter organiser details, but we don’t allow them to creat new organisers, however they already exist.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-event-page-location-organizer-calender-not-working/

Dylan
    Participant

Here is a screenshot

Dylan
    Participant

Here is a screenshot, that didn’t work before

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Just to be sure it’s the same bug as the one on the thread you’re referring to, could you confirm you see a JavaScript error stating that “tribe_js_config is not defined”?

Meanwhile, you can always downgrade our plugin to a previous version so that your users can still use your website: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Dylan
    Participant

Thanks Jeremy,

I can’t see that error in the errors console in chrome.

Can you confirm what the latest working versions were for all plugins?

I think I need to roll them all back, as when just rolling back the events calendar, the organisor drop down showed up, but had errors elsewhere including the map not showing.

I’ve also noticed with the latest upgrade that in the events list view, not all images are being shown corrently, you might be aware of this issue too..

But I think I need to do a roll back all TVC plugins to the last stable version for me.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Dylan,

We released a hotfix yesterday for The Events Calendar and Community Events. Updating them respectively to version 4.6.22.1 and 4.5.13.1 might solve your problem.

If it’s not the case and you need to roll back, you shouldn’t have any problem with Community Events 4.5.12 and The Events Calendar 4.6.21. Please read carefully our documentation before doing so: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Dylan
    Participant

Recent update fixed the issue.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Dylan,

I’m glad the last update fixed your issue 🙂

I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to start a new one if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘List of organisers not available when posting new events’ is closed to new replies.