List of arguments for tribe_get_events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List of arguments for tribe_get_events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

The selected answer here is wrong. The documentation does not include tribeHideRecurrence and it contains wrong (deprecated usage) information. Are there any other arguments available?

Cliff

Hi Greg.

You linked to a forum thread that links to this KB article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-tribe_get_events/

If you have specific corrections/suggestions for that KB article, please detail them here and I’ll pass them along to the right people to get it updated.

Thank you for helping us keep our documentation up-to-date!

Greg Perham
    Participant

I’ll ask again: Are there any other arguments available?

Cliff

Greg, you can see the function’s actual source code at https://github.com/moderntribe/the-events-calendar/blob/4.3.1.1/src/functions/template-tags/general.php#L183-L219

Granted, that’s for Core and not for PRO.

Looking through PRO, I found these used in tribe_get_events():

• tribeHideRecurrence
    • tribe_render_context

However, I didn’t find anywhere these 2 (and possibly others) exist in a definitive list of all possible arguments added by PRO.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Greg Perham
    Participant

If you have specific corrections/suggestions for that KB article, please detail them here and I’ll pass them along to the right people to get it updated.

The documentation should:
    1. Not include instructions to use deprecated arguments
    2. Contain a list of all available arguments and their possible values

Cliff

Thanks for the feedback, Greg.

I’ve passed these along to our KB guru. There are many KB to-do’s after the significant 4.3 update but I know we’ll get to them in time.

Have a great week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List of arguments for tribe_get_events’ is closed to new replies.