List of ALL fields that I can import from Facebook with Event Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List of ALL fields that I can import from Facebook with Event Aggregator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi guys,

Can I have the list of ALL fields that I can actually import from Facebook through Event Aggregator please? Also the format of CSV file for EVENTS.

Thank you.
    Cesar

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Cesar,

I’m happy to help as much as I can. 🙂

While I don’t have a list handy, I’ll ask around and see if I can get that specific information for you.

In the meantime, I think you’ll find the New User Primer for Events Aggregator helpful. And for your second request, you can find a CSV file example here in this knowledgebase article. 🙂

Let me know if you have any follow up questions about this. 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Shelby,

Yes, the fields that I can import from FB is important because I’m going to develop function (I hope so) to import FB events in front-end. By the way, you don’t have something that does it?

And for your second request, you can find a CSV file example here in this knowledgebase article.

Perfect!

Thank you.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Cesar,

First, this was a great question! Second, we’re working on defining a more official list, but this is the rough one we’ve extrapolated from our code as of now. 🙂

I’ll let you know if there are any updates!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Event:

- Title
    - Description
    - URL
    - Featured image
    - Start date/time
    - End date/time
    - Is all day
    - Timezone

Organizer:

- Title
    - Phone
    - Website
    - Email

Venue:

- Title
    - Street Address
    - City
    - State/Province
    - Country
    - Zip
    - Phone
    Cesar
    Participant

Thank you Shelby,

Yes, that would be nice if we add this information in the knowledgebase.

Please let me know if there is any update. 🙂

Regards,
    Cesar

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Cesar,

I’d recommend keeping an eye on the knowledgebase, but I will let you know if it gets added before this thread auto-closes! 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘List of ALL fields that I can import from Facebook with Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.