List events by city, state and country

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions List events by city, state and country

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Wil.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wil

Hey guys! Is it possible to list events by city, state and country on different pages?

Thanks!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Wil,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our support forum.

Unfortunately that is something that you would have to create, our plugin have the right filters and actions to allow this to happen, take a look at Events Bar add-on.

It will require you to Hire a Developer to create this for you.

My Best Regards,

Wil

I can do it myself 😉 I want to have this feature in my site, and also use the Events Bar add-on. I just wanna know if it’s possible, if it’s well documented, or if you guys can guide me to do it.

Thanks!

Wil

Hi, I think my last post wasn’t clear. I’m asking: I just wanna know if it’s possible, if it’s well documented, or if you guys can guide me to do it?

Thanks a lot!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Wil,

Sorry for the delayed answer here.

I would like to point out that our Support team has a few developers that can help you with guidance if you already have Development. Just hit us up here on the Support Forum and someone will give you the directions if you have a specific problem.

Please if you do have the Events bar Add-on I cannot see it in our system, send an email to [email protected] so that you can post correctly.

My Best Regards,

Wil

Hi Gustavo! I haven’t bought it yet but I will do it soon, I just wanted to make sure that the feature that I require can be implemented.

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘List events by city, state and country’ is closed to new replies.