List Attendees Names

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus List Attendees Names

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie Gill
    Participant

I know you mentioned that listing the attendees name in Admin area is possible with familiarity with WP_List_Table and associated hooks…something I am not familiar with. Anyway you can elaborate on what code should go where? I really need to have an attendee roster for my client and cannot wait for the next release. Pretty please 😉

Barry

Hi Ann Marie,

Unfortunately, it turns out I may have misled you there. I had thought the table might be generated in a similar fashion to a WP Posts List Table (like the list of events, posts or pages, etc) and so the columns would be filterable.

In fact, in the case of the attendees list table, they seem not to be filterable. But I’ll definitely add a feature request for this and see if we can have a filter put in place in a future version – and of course adding the attendee name is already a current feature request.

Apologies for the confusion!

Barry

Just wanted to drop an update in here as this post has caused some confusion: certainly at this time, you can further customize the attendee list table (just like any other table derived from WP_List_Table – WordPress’s own admin table framework). However, it remains something we are unlikely to be able to assist with and you’d really need a fairly solid grip on WP development generally to do work here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘List Attendees Names’ is closed to new replies.