Links previous / next month and date not working on mini calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Links previous / next month and date not working on mini calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mathilde
    Participant

Hello,
    I use the mini calendar and it worked perfectly for a while.
    Now the events are displayed properly but I can’t filter by clicking one specific date on the mini calendar, nor going to the next or previous month.
    The links only displays #

I tried to deactivate all plugins, it did not help.
    I tried with the theme twentysixteen with all plugins deactivated, then activated, and it works fine.
    So I figured the problem comes from my theme.
    Do you have any clue of what might be the problem ?
    The strange thing is that I did not modify the theme and it was working.

Here’s the page : http://www.patriciaconnell2017.eu/agenda/
    Thanks in advance for your help !

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mathilde!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

In the link you provided I can see it’s working fine for me. Did you manage to solve the issue? Let me know about it.

If you still experience the issue on your side, I would suggest you clear your browser cache or try with another browser and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
    Victor

Mathilde
    Participant

Hello,
    thanks for your answer, I found the problem late yesterday and forgot to inform you. Sorry !
    (It was a piece of js that I needed to rewrite, so nothing really related with the Events Calendar but the point is : it works now)

Thank you for the support anyway !

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Mathilde!

Don’t worry about that. It’s great you could spot the problem and work it out!

Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up. 🙂

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Links previous / next month and date not working on mini calendar’ is closed to new replies.