Links all broken on my Upcoming Events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Links all broken on my Upcoming Events page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    photodb
    Participant

None of the links are working on my Upcoming Events page http://dougbardwell.com/db/events/

Every event has disappeared!!!!

When I log in through my admin page, I can edit each event, but when I click on “view,” none are there.

What the heck happened???????????

photodb
    Participant

The Upcoming Events page is the only thing visible. Even from my Edit Event page, when I click on “View Event” I get a “Page Not Found” error message.

Geoff

Hello Doug! Sorry you’re getting broken links–let’s see if we can figure out what’s happening here together.

I’ve been clicking around your site and it seems the links are working properly. For example, I go here:

Events

…then click on the first event, which loads the page for the event. Are you still getting a “Page Not Found” for any link, or were you able to resolve the issue? If you can send me a direct link to a page that’s broken, I’d be happy to take a second look.

Cheers!
    Geoff

photodb
    Participant

That’s bizarre. I changed nothing but it’s working fine as you say. Any idea of what could have caused it to stop working?

I know the Hostgator seemed to be having problems recently (going down 3 times in the last fews days) but the calendar was the only thing affected. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Doug

Geoff

That is certainly odd! I’m honestly unsure what would cause that to happen, but hosting is certainly a good place to start. In any case, I’m just glad things seem to be working as expected.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Links all broken on my Upcoming Events page’ is closed to new replies.