Linking two sites with The Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Linking two sites with The Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Weckman
    Participant

Hello! And thank you for a wonderful plugin.
    I am wondering if there is a way that I can link two calendars from two different sites? This way I could have my main site displaying all my events from different projekts and on the projekt pages their own calendar. I bought the Facebook plugin and it works great but now i would love to link the different pages calendars together. Is there a way to do this (not by exporting)?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Facebook Importer. I can help answer your questions.

I am wondering if there is a way that I can link two calendars from two different sites? This way I could have my main site displaying all my events from different projekts and on the projekt pages their own calendar.

Unfortunately, there is no feature to link calendars from different sites. It could be possible with RSS feeds or event the WordPress Rest API, but that can only be done by customization, which we cannot support.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Cheers

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Linking two sites with The Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.