Linking "organiser" with custom post type

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Linking "organiser" with custom post type

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hannu Jaatinen

I did this association registry site a month ago and now they would like to add an events calendar to it.

The associations are done using PODS, and I’ld like to know if it’s possible to link the Events Calendar’s Organiser with the Association (CPT done using PODS) so that clicking on the organiser name on the event page would take you to the organiser page and the organiser page (done using Beaver Themer) would have a section with the events where that particular association is the organiser?

I’ll be purchasing Events Calendar Pro and Filter Bar for this project.

TIA for quick response!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Hannu!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with this topic.

By default, event organizers are in fact a custom post type that can be linked to the events. With Events Calendar PRO you can navigate to an organizer’s page and see a list of the upcoming events for that specific organizer.

There is no built-in way to link the event organizers to another Custom Post Type, but that is possible with some custom coding. As a reference, please note that we do not provide support for custom development questions for license holders > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Linking "organiser" with custom post type’ is closed to new replies.