Linking Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Linking Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wayne
    Participant

Clearly The Events Calendar does not work with WPML so I have to create events with WPML deactivated to generate the required tickets and herein lies the problem. With WPML deactivated I can create an event and tickets in one language (English) and I can create, for exactly the same event, another event and tickets in a second language (Spanish) but can not link the two events together as being the SAME event. The Events Calendar treats them as different events on the same day. I can with WPML activated but then I have no tickets for either event. Is there a way to link the two events together as the SAME event with WPML deactivated. Regards.

Geoff

Hi Wayne, thanks for getting in touch!

That’s true–The Events Calendar/WooCommerce Tickets and WPML are incompatible at the moment, which you’ve noted.

Creating separate events for each language is a clever idea. The only problem is that they cannot share the same inventory of tickets since each post is treated as separate. I wish there was a way to have two events share a global stock of tickets, but that’s not currently possible. You can add your vote for this feature on our UserVoice forum, which is where we take new feature requests.

Sorry, I know that isn’t the answer you were probably hoping for, but does it help clarify things a bit?

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Wayne! This thread’s been quiet for a couple weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Linking Events’ is closed to new replies.