link to the events list go to my blog…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO link to the events list go to my blog…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gregoiregarneau
    Participant

Hi there,

I am new here and hope everyone feel god !
    Do you now wy when i write http://www.mywebsite/events the page oppening is my blog ? There is answer for me ?

Thank’s

Grégoire

Barry

Hi Grégoire,

Can you tell me what theme you are using, and if you have set WordPress to display a static front page?

If so and if it happens you are using a theme by WooThemes (or some other vendor who basically use Woo’s theme framework) can you try adding this snippet to your theme’s functions.php file (note you probably won’t need that opening <?php tag) – does that help?

gregoiregarneau
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    I use appply theme. I use a static front page and your snippet made one error message… I put it here in fonctions.php file :

/*———————————————————————————–*/
    /* You can add custom functions below */
    /*———————————————————————————–*/

remove_action(‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’, array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’));
    add_action(‘tribe_events_single_event_before_the_content’, array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’));

Thank’s

Barry

Hi Grégoire,

That’s a different snippet from a different thread 🙂 can you try adding the one I linked to in my last reply?

(Also please note the forum isn’t very good at displaying code, if you can use a service like Pastebin or Gist that would be better – thanks!)

gregoiregarneau
    Participant

Hi Barry !
    It’s working !!! My god, you are so fast ! Well, a got fwe question…
    It is possible to remove “find events” on top and the link for see event before ? Also, it is possible to have the same style then the post ?
    Thank’s

Barry

Excellent!

The other questions we can probably help with too – but can I ask you to post them in separate threads? It just helps us to keep things organized and also helps others to find answers 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘link to the events list go to my blog…’ is closed to new replies.