Link to specific Tags, Authors, Venues, Dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Link to specific Tags, Authors, Venues, Dates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    steph
    Participant

I need to link to a group of events with a specific tag, a specific date, author OR venue.
    Would i need the filter plug in for that or is there an other way to do this?

Also would it be possible to list past and future events with these results?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Steph,

I’m happy to help out here! 🙂

Definitely the easiest way to filter all of your events by those data types, is through using the Filter Bar plugin, yes.

Displaying past and future events in the search is going to be a customization that’s outside the scope of the support we offer on this forum. However, you can display past events with our event shortcodes.

Please let me know if this information is helpful and if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

steph
    Participant

Thanks for the link!
    The short quotes look great, and would be very handy in the future, but i still would love to have a shortcode atribute like
    tags=”.”
    author=”.”
    Venue=”.”

Is this something you would consider adding to the plug in?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Steph,

Thanks for using our plugins, unfortunately, at this time, it’s not a built in option to change the view for recurring events, but this change could be made with some customization. I recommend checking out the following resources if you’d like to try making these changes yourself or to find someone to help out with this:

TEC Settings Overview (To check out the available options in the plugin)
    Themer’s Guide (Help for making the changes yourself)
    Customization Guide (Help finding help with making custom changes)

Alternatively, if you’d like to suggest this feature, I’d highly recommend submitting it to our feature suggestion platform here.

Best,
    Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Link to specific Tags, Authors, Venues, Dates’ is closed to new replies.