Link to event page is redirecting to a different (unrelated) on our website

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Link to event page is redirecting to a different (unrelated) on our website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erin
    Participant

Hi –

We imported an event from eventbrite and this link should take users to the course registration page: https://www.excella.com/training/agile-engineering-training-csd-track-in-arlington-va-1

Instead it redirects to our blog landing page. What is causing the redirection?

Thanks!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. I see you are using custom permalinks and the redirection plugin that handles redirects. You may want to check the settings of those plugins. Also, first try going into Settings > Permalinks and click “Save” You don’t need to make any changes, there just click save and see if that works. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Erin
    Participant

Thanks for the follow up – I tried saving the permalinks settings and am still experiencing the same issue. It appears that the URL in the browser is not being redirected (see screen shot) but the content served from that URL is the homepage of our insights page, NOT the event registration page.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Thanks for your detailed message.

Please install the Rewrite Rules Inspector plugin (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us) and send me a screenshot of its analysis of https://wesleyanit.wpengine.com/event/pastor-appreciation-2017

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Link to event page is redirecting to a different (unrelated) on our website’ is closed to new replies.