Link existing Eventbrite event with existing wordpress event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Link existing Eventbrite event with existing wordpress event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Stusser
    Participant

We’re about to launch a new website and are using the eventbrite plugin for the first time. We already have events created on the new site as well as events created in eventbrite as tickets for upcoming events are already on sale. How can I link these without having to create new events?

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our Eventbrite Add On.

Currently, there is no feature to link existing events in Eventbrite and WordPress.

They should be created in one of those and sent to the other.

I am not sure it is possible we could even link existing events, but if you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Cheers

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Link existing Eventbrite event with existing wordpress event’ is closed to new replies.