Link event to existing ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Link event to existing ticket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

I am organising many events and trips that repeat once or twice per year. I’ve already installed an event duplicator plugin on my site, so it’s very easy to duplicate an event and simply change some of the details, such as the date, time or optionals (part of The Events Calendar).

The issue is that whenever I copy an event I still have to produce a new ticket/product. That costs me a lot of time because I need to write all the specifics, search and upload the right picture etc. Moreover, since I have the Woothemes Product Add-Ons plugin installed, I need to reenter some questions and their answers, such as “Would you like to join for lunch?” or “Where will you board the bus?”. Especially this is very time-consuming since the texts and answers need to be precise so people know what to expect.

My question is therefore whether there is a way to link an even to an existing ticket in TEC’s ‘add event’ page. This way I can simply duplicate the ticket, alter just one or two things but leave the rest the same. After that I go again to the event and link the event to that new ticket. Now it’s only possible to create a new ticket.

Nico

Hi @xrossglobalgroup,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’ve answered the same question in this thread a couple of months ago: How to add a pre-existing ticket to an event?. Mind taking a look in there?

Please let me know if this answers your question,
    Best,
    Nico

xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey Edgar,

Thanks for the follow-up! Glad to hear this might help 🙂

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Link event to existing ticket’ is closed to new replies.