Link color in list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Link color in list view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gøran
    Participant

Hi!
    Take a check at this list view http://www.karrieretroms.no/aktiviteter/kommende/
    As you see, the link color for an activity is in black / grey. I have seeing around in the css file, but i find everything else than the color for this important thing.

A lot of our customers didnt find where to click to see further information about an activity. Please tell wich line to change in the css file. Maybe i have som css in my theme that overrides the calendar?

Thanks a lot for a great pluging 🙂

Goran, Tromso, Norway.

Andy Fragen

Gøran try something like the following to your CSS.

#content h2.entry-title a { color: #4682B4; }

Rob

Thanks for that, Andy!

Goran: this give you what you need here, or are you still having any issues? Haven’t seen any activity here for a few days…

Tony
    Participant

I’m trying to do the same thing. Because the event title is a hyperlink I want it to act like all other hyperlinks, i.e., different font color and different hover color. I’ve not been able to identify what to change. Any suggestions?

Gøran
    Participant

Hello and sorry for not reply to my own post 🙂 Yes, i still have the same problem that my theme css in WP overrides the css for the plugin.

Please Rob, point me to the what code i shold paste where in the plugins css file.

Thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hello all, try adding !important to your style sheet where you are trying to make these changes. This might explain a bit about it: http://css-tricks.com/when-using-important-is-the-right-choice/

If you type in !important css into Google you’ll get lots of other stuff too 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Link color in list view’ is closed to new replies.