Limiting tickets per order

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Limiting tickets per order

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    williamsa16
    Participant

Within an event, is there the ability to limit the number of tickets an individual can purchase?

We are working on an event which has a capacity of 2800 but the organiser wishes to restrict a customers ability to order any more than 4 tickets per order.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello williamsa16,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I sincerely apologize for the reply that comes to you very late. We do strive to provide an answer within 24-48 hours to any post. Somehow your thread flew below the radar. Again, I’m really sorry about this and I’ll make sure you will get a timely response from now on.

Our plugins don’t have a built-in functionality like this. I can recommend 2 workarounds.

Create a template override, where the ticket selector cannot go higher than 4. If you tell me what eCommerce solution you are using (WooCommerce, EDD, or the built-in Tribe Commerce) then I might be able to give you some guidance on how to achieve this.

Use WooCommerce and possibly an add-on like this one to limit the max number of tickets. If you go this route then you might need to tweak your site to sell tickets from the WooCommerce products page.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Limiting tickets per order’ is closed to new replies.