Limiting the number of events on the venue pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Limiting the number of events on the venue pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is there any way to limit how many events show up on the venue pages? See mine: http://emtab.org/venue/the-emerald-tablet — right now it’s displaying every instance of every recurring event for the rest of the year. Seems a bit too thorough, if you get my drift.

Is there a way to specify that I only want so many “upcoming events” to show up there (and in other “upcoming events” views throughout my website) or at least break up the list into several pages?

Maybe you’re going to say something about that one option in the settings that talks about how many events in the “loop” or something like that, but that’s already set to 10. I guess maybe because these are recurring events, they all count as a single event? That would be annoying, especially considering that they count as multiple events in all the ways in which I’d like them to count as a single event, so I hope it isn’t the case. If it is the case, I hope there’s a way to override it.

I hope I’ve made my situation clear enough. Please enlighten me as you can, and thanks for all your work on this plugin!

EmTab

Joyce Grace

Hello EmTab,
    You’re right! We’ve noted this issue, and it is already in the works. Thanks for bringing it up again. We are going to try to see if we can get this in a release earlier than 2.1 but no guarantees. If it doesn’t come out sooner, you can look for it in 2.1. However, in case you’re crossing you’re fingers in anticipation, it probably won’t be in the next release since June is around the corner, and we release them at the beginning of every month. 🙂

Let us know if you note anything else!

Thanks, Joyce. I’m glad to hear this is being worked on, I will look for the fix in 2.1 and there is no rush. Take care!

Joyce Grace

Awesome, glad to hear it 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Limiting the number of events on the venue pages’ is closed to new replies.