Limiting number of events per page in Day view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Limiting number of events per page in Day view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hello! Although I’ve set ‘General Settings > Number of events to show per page > 10’, the events page is showing all events on a single page which is getting a bit slow. Not sure what I might have changed to make this setting not work. Can you offer any suggestions?

Thank you–

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Todd,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out!

I did some testing on my end but was not able to recreate the issue – I was getting the correct number of events per page based on the setting. Do you currently have any customizations running on your site?

Can you try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you’d prefer to do this on a staging site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Todd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Todd,

Thanks for following up and sending the link! I see what you mean now and was able to confirm that this is actually a bug. While the other views do respect the number you set in the settings, Day view does not. I went ahead and linked this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have a fix out, you’ll be notified here!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting it resolved! If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nico

Hey Todd,

Thanks for the patience! We’ve reviewed your request but we decided not to add this feature to our plugins. In an effort to make things clearer for our customers we amended the text in the ‘events per page’ setting to indicate this doesn’t affect day view.

I’m not sure we can provide further help on the issue unfortunately, as it falls under the category of custom development for your particular needs. That said, if you need guidance on how to start coding this customization please let us know.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Limiting number of events per page in Day view’ is closed to new replies.