Limited Evaluation Version?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Limited Evaluation Version?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Laverick

Is there an evaluation plug-in that’s limited by time duration or the number of events you can add. I want to test/play with the functionality. The demo is fine but it doesn’t show the configuration process – just the end-user experience…

Barry

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins 🙂

If you are interested in our calendar plugins specifically, considering downloading and activating The Events Calendar. It’s our core plugin and is completely free — it will give you a great taste of what to expect with our other premium plugins.

I hope that helps but let me know if I can help with anything else.

Michelle Laverick

Thanks for that – I will certainly check out the free version – and see how I get along with that. The organisation I represent is a not-for-profit – so we might go down that route. Can I ask is there charge for the not-for-profit version?

Barry

If you’re an eligible non-profit and are accepted by our program, there is no charge whatsoever 🙂

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-offer-discounts-for-nonprofit-organizations

You can learn more via the above link. Please do feel free to apply!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Limited Evaluation Version?’ is closed to new replies.