Limit Users to see only the events they submitted

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Limit Users to see only the events they submitted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vancouverfamily
    Participant

Hello, I’m wondering if it’s possible to limit users, so when they login to review submitted and accepted events in their account, that they only see their events. Right now, if I log in as a regular user, I can see everyone’s submitted events.

Also, when a user logs in, is there a hook or place in the code I can alter so that they are re-directed to the event submission page and not to the Dashboard? Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

vancouverfamily,
    Thanks for getting in touch!

Hello, I’m wondering if it’s possible to limit users, so when they login to review submitted and accepted events in their account, that they only see their events

Unfortunately this functionality is not possible in the current version of the plugins. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Also, when a user logs in, is there a hook or place in the code I can alter so that they are re-directed to the event submission page and not to the Dashboard?

A quick Google search turned up this post, which will walk you through redirecting non-admin users to a specified URL after logging in.

Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit Users to see only the events they submitted’ is closed to new replies.