Limit tickets per person per event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Limit tickets per person per event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Celeste

Hi,

I’d like to know if it’s possible to set a limit of ticket a “user” can purchase per event.

I’m planning on having a limit of 2 tickets per person per event and then a total of tickets available.
    But if the user comes back after getting 2 tickets, the system should tell the user that his limit per event has been reached.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for the interest in our ticketing plugins.

We do not have a feature to limit tickets in any way.

I have had success with this plugin in limiting tickets per order before:

WooCommerce Advanced Product Quantities

I am not sure if it can be setup to only allow 2 total or just do 2 per order.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Celeste

Hi, no, that doesn’t limit the amount per user per event.

I found this https://wordpress.org/plugins/maximum-purchase-for-woocommerce/ and works with woocommerce products.
    So, if the event tickets are woocommerce “products” : I wonder if it will let me apply the rules to the events.

Is there any way to test it?

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

I looked at that plugin it could work, but I think the features were Pro only for that.

You can always purchase our plugin and ask for a refund if it does not work out.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit tickets per person per event’ is closed to new replies.