Limit number of events listed on Venue Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Limit number of events listed on Venue Page

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Steven Reaume.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven Reaume
    Participant

Can I limit the number of upcoming events that are listed on the Venue Pages?

Patricia

Hey Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

You can change the number of events displayed on your venue page by adding the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file (and replacing the number 2 with the number of events you want to display):

add_filter( 'tribe_events_single_venue_posts_per_page', function (){ return 2; } );

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit number of events listed on Venue Page’ is closed to new replies.