Limit Length of Additional Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Limit Length of Additional Fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

Is there a way to limit the entry of a custom field to a certain number of characters using a function in function.php i see in the additional fields you can only choose what type of field it is? For example they want to add a custom field for a short description that can be up to 250 characters and no more can it be done?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

We do not have a feature to do as you describe.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

It could be possible with a customization, but as that involves the admin not sure how feasible it is. Create a Javascript function to check a field and limit the characters would be the best way to go. We are unfortunately, limited in supporting customizations, but I can try to answer a question or two about it.

Cheers

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit Length of Additional Fields’ is closed to new replies.