Limit Description Word Count

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Limit Description Word Count

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fiberartnow
    Participant

Hi We are using Event Pro and was wondering if there was a setting already in place to limit event descriptions to 200 words or it would have to be programed? If so, what is the best way to go about it? Thanks!

Geoff

Hi there, Marcia! Welcome back to the forums. Nice to see you again. πŸ™‚

Good question. Unfortunately, there is no existing setting that limits the word count for event descriptions and I am unaware of a method for how to make that happen.

That’s an interesting idea though. If you’d like to see it added as a feature, I’d suggest submitting it on our UserVoice page. We check there for popular feature ideas to include in future releases.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution to offer here, but does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Marcia! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Marcia! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit Description Word Count’ is closed to new replies.