Limit available tags on Community Even Submission page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Limit available tags on Community Even Submission page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ian
    Participant

So in

mytheme/tribe-events/community/modules/taxonomy.php

I’ve added this:

$ajax_args = array(
    ‘taxonomy’ => $taxonomy,
    ‘child_of’ => 84
    );

Which should absolutely be limiting the tags available on the front-end to the CHILDREN of event category 84. But it does not.

http://www.foodconspiracy.coop/events/community/add

Any tips? The list should start with “health and wellness”.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

I tested this out, and it does seem like that should be working. I’m going to check in with one of our developers for a second opinion on this one, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I hear back.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

I just heard back from one of our developers, and we went ahead and logged this internally as a bug. I linked this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have an update, we will let you know here.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience here, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved! If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Courtney

We released an update for this issue. Can you update your plugins (preferrably on a staging site) and see if that resolves the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-13-november-2017/

Thanks
    Courtney ?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit available tags on Community Even Submission page’ is closed to new replies.