Licensing Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Licensing Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fred

We are interested in a PRO license (either business or agency not sure which one yet). On our network we have 2 different multi-site servers and one stand alone server. Let’s say we got an agency license, would we be able to dispense the 10 licenses across all three servers (example: 6 might go to sites on one multi-site, 3 to sites on another multi-site, and 1 to the stand-alone instance)?

Thank you,
    Fred

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The licenses are attached to the actual domain names so it will not matter how many servers are involved.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Fred

I am understanding then that – if I purchase one Agency PRO license – I can dispense the licenses across various WordPress Multi-sites as long as they have the same primary domain? Yes or No. Thank you.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

They do not need to be the primary domain. Any domain will work as long as you do not exceed the total.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Licensing Question’ is closed to new replies.