Licensing issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Licensing issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dallasanimals
    Participant

I’m getting a message on one of my sites that my license is out of installs and I need to renew it, but when I log in here it says the license is good until August 2018. Can you help? It is the license for hsssedona.dreamhosters.com.

THX!

Nico

Hey @dallasanimals,

Thanks for the report, and sorry to hear about this issue. I could confirm the issue and our team is working on a solution for this. Seems like ZIPs downloaded from the site are not getting the correct license in.

For now you can go to ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Licenses’ and enter the correct license from your account and ‘Save Changes’.

Please let me know if that makes things right on your end,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Good news! Looks like the issue with ZIPs containing the wrong license has been fixed. The workaround in your case should be the same, just making sure the correct license is in place 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Licensing issue’ is closed to new replies.