licenses problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO licenses problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ian Bearder
    Participant

Hello, we are using plugin The Event Calendar Pro on several of our websites, but now license key is not working. What is the problem?

There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0.

Caroline

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! This error message is typically displayed when a license key for Events Calendar PRO or another plugin is entered into the license key field for Event Aggregator. Please double-check that you’ve installed and activated both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO on your site, and ensure that your key for Events Calendar PRO has been entered into the appropriate field!

If you’re still experiencing issues after confirming that all of the above looks okay, would you mind dropping us a quick email with a reference to this thread? We’ll be glad to generate a new license for your account to see if this resolves your problem. (Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.)

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Thanks, and let me know if you should have any other questions or concerns here!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘licenses problem’ is closed to new replies.