License Upgrade

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus License Upgrade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    iistudio
    Participant

I’m looking to upgrade my license from Business to Agency but it appears as though we’ll be charged the full $299 license fee.

As our license is valid until October 2018, I would expect that there would at least be some credit applied or discount for upgrading.

P.S. : Your support team should really look into using a private ticket system for billing or other private types of support. I’m not sure that including site details is relevant to this type of request. I can understand wanting to share common problems with others, but when it comes to billing, I would expect a certain amount of privacy.

Courtney

Hi Greg

When you visit https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ and select upgrade, do you see the full price of the plugins or is it showing the pro-rated amount? If you do not see a pro-rated upgrade amount, please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

We will definitely sort that out for you.

We are very much considering a way to handle billing questions privately.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.