License Tier Upgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO License Tier Upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Corey
    Participant

Hello. I’ve now got 4 different “Personal” accounts set up inside of my account because I’ve steadily added them over the past couple of years as we’ve needed them on different websites. I’m noticing for the first time in a while though the “business” and “agency” tiers. Could we combine my 4 into one of these higher tiers instead of running them separately? If so, what would I need to do since a few of them are mid-way through their license period?

Geoff B.

Good evening Corey and happy new year!

Yes, we can absolutely combine these accounts into one of the higher tiers.
    This will probably make it much easier to manage for you.

As an FYI, when people want to upgrade their licenses, they get an automatic discount.
    You can read more on that topic here.

Since you are in a very specific situation, the best solution would be to upgrade one of these licenses to the higher tier you are interested in.
    Once that’s done, you will be able to assign you other sites to that newly upgraded license.

We would like to offer you a one-time discount (see the following private reply for more details) to make the transition smoother (considering the multiple renewal dates).

Hope that answers your question.
    Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘License Tier Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.