License shuffle

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License shuffle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    agrilife
    Participant

Hi,

We’ve renewed with an unlimited license for Events Calendar Pro, but it seems that our multisite installs are unhappy with this. We have several Networks and a few individual sites we need licenses for, what tier of product should we have purchased?

Thanks

Geoff

Hey there, and welcome to the forums and thanks for picking up the plugins!

A multisite license is the way to go To be honest, I would have assumed the same thing about Unlimited being the right option, but I’ve confirmed that Multisite is correct.

Would you like me to go ahead and process a refund for Order #1150722? That would allow you to pick up the Multisite license instead — and save a few bucks to boot. 🙂

Thanks!
    Geoff

agrilife
    Participant

Sure, Geoff!

Do we need a multisite license for each multisite network, or will the one suffice for all five networks?

Geoff

Sure thing! I went ahead and refunded the order and the funds should be back in your account in the next 5-10 business days.

One Multisite license will do for all five, but be aware that it will entitle to support and automatic plugin updates only to the network site that where the license is entered. If you’d like to activate support and auto-updates for all networks, then you’ll want one license for each network. 🙂

Does this help get you everything you need? Thanks a ton for following up on this and for using the plugins.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘License shuffle’ is closed to new replies.