License renewal & license key

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License renewal & license key

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jaymie Noble

Our license for event aggregator has expired. It was sent to the rink manager who didn’t take care of it so we have lost the ability to update our website with the current events. I have renewed it, but not sure what the next step is. Also, I would like to update the information to have the book keeper’s (mine) information on the account also. That way I can get it paid in a timely manner. Please contact me ASAP – 406-465-2005.
    Also, after renewing, it said something about entering a license key, but I didn’t get that when I paid. Was it emailed to the address on file?
    Thank you for your help & I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Jaymie Noble
    Helena Ice Arena Bookkeeper
    [email protected]
    406-465-2005

Courtney

Hi Jaymie

Can you send us your license? Event » Settings » Licenses or My Account » Licenses https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys on our site. You aren’t logged while posting this thread, so I am unable to locate you in our system. I’d like to review your account further.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License renewal & license key’ is closed to new replies.