License Refunded??

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License Refunded??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sven
    Participant

Hi I did not really understand what I do. The License of the plugin has expired.

If I got it right I can still use it.

So I clicked on something and now there is written “refunded” but I just wanted to transfer the License from one WebPage to another without deactivating it. So what should I do now to use the expired license on another domain?

Thanks Sven

Caroline

Hi Sven,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! On reviewing your account and purchase history with us, it appears that you did obtain a license for Events Calendar PRO in December 2015, which was refunded per your request shortly thereafter. Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide assistance related to the use of products on expired or refunded licensing. You can get up to date with a new Events Calendar PRO key and the latest version of the plugin by grabbing a new license from our products page:

https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

Let me know if you should have any questions as you’re completing your new purchase with us–I’d be glad to help! 🙂 Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License Refunded??’ is closed to new replies.