License not recognized

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator License not recognized

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ferol Henkels
    Participant

I just updated my Events Calendar PRO. Now, when I go to Events > Import > Import Origin – I’m being prompted to “Buy Event Aggregator”

I already have a valid license in my account. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

Patricia

Hey Ferol,

Thanks for contacting us!

Did you include your Event Aggregator license key in your WordPress install? From your WordPress dashboard, please head over to Events → Settings and select the Licenses tab at the top of the screen.

You will see a License Key field for each activated plugin that requires a license key. Please copy your key from your license page and paste it in the correct field. It should show a green “Valid Key!” message underneath. Once you see this message, click the “Save Changes” button to register your license.

You will find further information in our KB:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/finding-and-inputting-your-license-key/

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need anything else and have a great weekend!

Regards,

Patricia

Ferol Henkels
    Participant

My license was already in, but the problem is resolved. Thank you

Patricia

Hi Ferol,

You are welcome! Let us know if you need anything else and have a great day! 🙂

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘License not recognized’ is closed to new replies.