License Keys used Up By Live site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License Keys used Up By Live site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rishika Tibarewala

I am planning to shift my website from gatherthejews.org to gatherdc.org
    I have installed the plugin to gatherdc but in my licenses it shows gatherthejews domain as active. I wish to work out the plugin in both domains. I have 3 domains plan.
    How can I add license for both to work? I have recently renewed all expired licenses.
    Kindly help ASAP.

Geoff

Hi Rishika,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m happy to help you here with licensing.

You can move your license from one site to another by logging into our site and heading to My Account > License Keys. The step-by-step instructions are here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

You mentioned wanting to run the license on both sites. It’s worth noting you have a Personal license, which allows licensing on a single site. That said, the plugin can be installed on both sites with no functional impact to either one. In other words, the plugin will work on both sites, regardless of whether the license is active or not because the license only activates automatic updates.

At the same time, there are a couple of other ways in which you can use a single license on both a live and development site, which is outlined in more depth here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-one-license-live-dev-sites/

Does this help clarify things a bit? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License Keys used Up By Live site’ is closed to new replies.