License Keys

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License Keys

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Ragan
    Participant

I purchased new license keys for Pro and Eventbrite. Our developer had originally purchased them but he said it would be best if we did it when it came up for renewal. Even though the subscription shows up with keys, they don’t work to allow me to update to the current release.

Patricia

Hey Timothy,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Apparently you renewed license keys that are not linked to your account (because they were originally purchased by your developer) and that’s the reason why they are not working as expected right now.

Could you please send us an email at support (at) theeventscalendar (dot) com? Our license experts will be able help you to solve this problem as soon as possible!

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can.

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License Keys’ is closed to new replies.