License key when bought at envato

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License key when bought at envato

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Verhoof

Some time ago I bought The Events calendar pro at envato/themeforest.
    Today I want to purchase the Event tickets Plus plugin, but found out that I do not have the licensecode for the EventsPlus plugin. Neither do I have a login code for your website to obtain the license code.

How do I get the licensecode?
    Do I need it to get the Event Tickets Plus plugin up and running?

Kind regards,
    John Verhoof

Courtney

Hi John

We do not have a specific partnership with Envato/Themeforest. Some theme developers have created their themes to really integrate with our plugin, but the actual Pro plugin and license for support with us are not part of their offerings.

Do you have any records of your license for Events Calendar Pro? Is there an email address I can search our records for? Or can you access the license code at Events ยป Settings ยป Licenses? I tried searching for your name in our files and didn’t find any accounts that way.

Roughly how long ago was Events Calendar Pro purchased?

Purchasing Event Tickets Plus https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/ from the page will work if we don’t have an account with you.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

John Verhoof

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for this quick response.
    Can I sent you the license document from themeforest/envato by mail? My envato username is Duck65.
    I see it\’s from 2015 and perhaps not that important for installing Events
    Tickets Plus, but just wondering if I ever have used the license for
    registration.

Courtney

Hi John

Unfortunately, we cannot. We do not have a partnership Envato so any purchases there remain there. Do you have any proof of receipt from us?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘License key when bought at envato’ is closed to new replies.