License key run out early?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License key run out early?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Edward Barker
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to use your great ap on another of my sites. For some reason, even though I bought it in September, the license (1 year) is saying it has run out? Can you amend asap please. Also is it possible to change the domain name as I no longer need it on the one site I was using it on before.

I wrote yesterday and haven’t heard so really hope someone can get back to me asap.

Thanks,
    Ed barker

Courtney

Hi Edward

I am checking on this issue with our payments processing to see what might’ve happened here. I’ll get back to you as soon as I’ve got an answer.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Edward Barker
    Participant
    Courtney

Hi Edward

It looks like our support staff has sent you an email regarding this. Please confirm that you’ve received it.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Edward Barker
    Participant

Yes but it didn’t answer the question. I replied immediately and REALLY need an urgent response.

Courtney

Hi Edward

I’m sorry you didn’t get the issue resolved yet. It looks like your license for Event Tickets Plus expired 6 days ago and that we shared how to renew that license.

I do not see a response back from you in the email support. Can you resend that?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Edward Barker
    Participant

Courtney – I need to install the plugin on another site. I bought it for edbarker.co.uk but no longer need to use it there. Can I uninstall it and install it on my new site http://www.lanceellingtonsingsbroadway.com?

I don’t need to pay for upgrades etc etc. I have already bought this thing and don’t want to spend any more.

If the above is not possible (which I would be very disappointed about), how do I upgrade the purchase retrospectively to a ‘business’ account so that I can use it on 3 sites, rather than just one.

thanks,
    Ed

Edward Barker
    Participant

Very keen to get started on this…

Courtney

Hi Edward

You can deactivate sites from your account at My Account ยป Licenses. Can you walk through the steps on Moving Your License Key walks you through doing this.

Without renewing your license, the sites you add the plugin to will not activate. That means you won’t receive updates (we ship bug fixes approximately 2x monthly and new features monthly) nor will you have access to technical support. Our presales forum does not provide support beyond purchasing questions.

If you do decide to renew, I can coordinate with Latoya (who you met via our email support) to reopen that window for you, as it has only been a few days past the year mark on your account.

You can expect that we will check our responses within 24-48 hours weekdays, and are largely based throughout North and South America. We very much want to help you reach your goals for your clients websites.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Edward Barker
    Participant

Do you mean that I HAVE to pay to renew the license in order to install this on a new site? I’d really like to avoid the renewal premium if at all possible as I don’t need updates…

Edward Barker
    Participant

The ‘moving your license key’ link is broken. That might help….I’m no 48 hours into trying to do something that needed to be done urgently 48 hours ago. Please please please reply as fast as you can.

Edward Barker
    Participant

I don’t want to have to keep saying this: I’m not interested in renewing the license. The app is great and works beautifully – I love it as it is. I also don’t want to spend more at the moment. I simply want to migrate the app from one site to another – please walk me through this as soon as you can.

Courtney

Hi Ed

So sorry about the link, let’s try that again – Can you walk through the steps on Moving Your License Key https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/.

You are capable of installing the last version of the plugin that your account had. You can still get that at My Account ยป Downloads. However, it is really worth noting that our updates are security and other bug fix related. I’d hate to see issues arise because your plugin was out of date.

We aim to respond to all forum posts within a 24-48 hour weekday timeframe per ourย Scope of Support.

You can learn more about what you can and can’t do with the plugins you’ve purchased at Terms.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘License key run out early?’ is closed to new replies.