License Key

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO License Key

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Dana Kaplan.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dana Kaplan
    Participant

I’m trying to upgrade our calendar to Events Calendar PRO (recurring events ftw), but the only license field is asking for the Events Aggregator key. My PRO license key is coming up ‘invalid.’ Please advise!

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/invalid-license-key-4/

Courtney

Hi Dana

Sorry for the confusion.  You should’ve received an email containing a link to download Events Calendar Pro and the license key.

Can you go to My Account » Downloads and download the Events Calendar Pro plugin.  You’ll need to keep the free The Events Calendar plugin active as well.

Then get your license key, and go to Events » Settings » Licenses to enter it.

It looks like you tried to do this, but in the Event Aggregator field instead.

Let me know if this works now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Dana Kaplan
    Participant

Thanks, Courtney. I have downloaded the plug in, which appears as a zip file. Is there an installation program I should run from that file to complete installation on our WordPress site? I have the license key, but there does not seem to be a correlating field for it.

Thanks again,

Dana

Courtney

Hi Dana

You’ll want to keep that file as a zip. Head to Plugins » Add New » Upload and upload the zip file. Once you have it installed, you’ll be prompted to activate it. Then double check your license, though I believe it will already be applied to your site with the plugin.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘License Key’ is closed to new replies.